TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Rights and Conditions.
3. Content. Site Content will have a variety of origins, including information generated and provided by us and third parties. We do not provide any warranty that the Content is or will be:
– accurate or complete; – current (or that it will be updated); – error free (either technically or with respect to typographical errors); and/or – free from interruptions, computer viruses or other harmful components.
5. Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights. The logos, names and other similar marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and our licensors and may not be used unless authorized by the Trademark owner. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any such license or other right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site. As between you and us, we are the exclusive owners of all right, title and interest, including intellectual property rights (including copyrights, patents and trademarks), proprietary rights (including trade secrets and data base rights) and moral rights (including rights of attribution and authorship) throughout the world in and to this Site, its Content and its and their look and feel, design and organization and compilation. If you believe any content appearing on this Site violates your intellectual property rights, please give us notice so we can consider appropriate take down procedures.
6. Account Registration. In order to purchase the PowerfulForms.com products and services offered on this Site you will have to register and create an account (an “Account”). Your obligations with respect to your Account, as well as the rights and obligations you have with respect to products and services you purchase using your Account will be governed by the separate legal terms and conditions contained in the End User License Agreement that you will be prompted to review during the purchasing process and that you will agree to be bound by as part of the account setup and completion of the purchase of our products and services.
7. Submitted Materials; User Generated Content. All information, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other materials submitted by you voluntarily or at our request, such as questions sent to us via the “Contact Us” page or user generated content on our Internal Social Media Features or External Social Media Presence (collectively, “Submitted Materials”) may be used by us in any lawful manner, provided that personal information portions of Submitted Materials will only be used as described in this paragraph 7. By providing Submitted Materials you: (a) represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have all necessary rights to do so and that the Submitted Materials comply with Applicable Laws; and (b) you grant to us a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, sell, export and otherwise use such material (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed. We cannot be responsible for maintaining any Submitted Materials that you provide to us, therefore you should retain all such data and information in your own records.
9. Prohibited User Conduct. You are expressly prohibited from engaging or assisting others from engaging in the conduct listed below:
• interfering with, disrupting, altering or destroying the Site or its Content;
• probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the Site or any system or network on, from or through which the Site is provided;
• attempting to circumvent or defeat any system or network security measures on, from or through which the Site is provided;
• removing, modifying or obscuring any proprietary rights notices that we place the Site;
• spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting or otherwise attempting automatic or manual means of accessing, logging-in to, obtaining data or information from or using this Site or any Account;
• impersonating any person or entity or misrepresenting your affiliation with any other person or entity;
• transmitting, distributing, disseminating, publishing or storing any information that is in violation of Applicable Law or constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin, endorsement or statements of fact or is fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, abusive, obscene, indecent, or harassing, or that threatens or encourages injury to persons or property or infringement of the lawful rights of any party;
• violating the privacy rights of any party under Applicable Law;
• introducing harmful of malicious code (such as viruses and malware); or
• using the Site to send, relay, forward, bounce, reply, or otherwise route commercial or non-commercial unsolicited electronic messages (commonly referred to as “spam”) or commercial electronic messages, even if previously solicited by the intended recipient, including by inserting your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Site’s Content.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org